Help prolong the life of your wood post with Postsaver, used for over 20 years all over the world.
Due to recent changes in treatment allowed for residential use on wood posts we are now offering sleeves or wrap and tack rolls. We use these on all round rail fences installed by Owasso Fence and we also offer them over the counter for do-it-yourself projects or contractors. We can ship directly from our store to your door step.
Just email us using the form on the Contact page to get your price quote today.
How you can prevent fence posts rotting?
The Postsaver sleeve is simply placed over the ground line section of the fence post. The sleeve is then heated causing the liner to melt whilst the outer thermoplastic sleeve shrinks down tightly on to the post. Once cooled the liner forms a watertight seal to the pole surface and also adheres the outer heavy duty thermoplastic sleeve to the wood to form a tough, durable, long lasting barrier. On installation around 5cm of sleeve is left above ground level with around 30cm below ground level. As well as excluding the causes of rot and decay testing shows that in normal conditions the moisture content is generally below the 25% level that is necessary for wood rot to occur giving an additional level of assurance for your fence posts.
- Preventing ground rot in fence posts & utility poles since 1994
- Postsaver’s proven composite ground line sleeves dramatically extend the life of posts
- Low cost compared to substantial cost savings
- Compatible with all normal post and pole installation methods including dig & back fill, tractor power drive and concreting in place
- 100% Effective; Zero reported fence post or utility pole failures due to ground rot in over 20 years
Highly effective solution
Postsaver ground line barrier sleeves provide a highly effective solution to the problem of ground line rot in wooden fencing; they keep the moisture and wood rotting bugs out of the post and the preservative in. This prevents your fence post suffering from the effects of ground rot and premature fence post failure.